Ramadhan mubarak friends!~

Sunday 28 November 2010

Broken Bones

assalamu'alaikum~~ asma` & xati.. it's been awhile since I could post anything here. Ada la several attempts, but ended up doing something else. I've even finished my pediatrics posting pun! :p sorry~ my bad..

the thing is.. lots of things happened and I didn't know how to cramp all those in just a page (alasan).

Can I start all over again? I mean I've lost the momentum obviously so I definitely need some time to reprogram everything in my head.. or my soul? astaghfirullah, astaghfirullah. macam dah berkarat je. huhu.

okie dokie tomorrow is the beginning of my new posting - ORTHOPEDICS weeeee! (urm, honestly I'm not into bones sgt, but still.. ilmu kan..)

right now I'm flipping through Dr Imran's note on Orthopedics.. reviews said it's pretty good so I thought I'd give it a try. Just pray that my brains can accommodate all of the important infos and not drained anywhere else.

semoga sihat2 semuanya ya~ Allahu yusallimukum inshaAllah..

1 comment:

Asma' Zamanuri said...

yay! leyya's back.i have missed your post.hee.
semoga Allah permudahkan.I was about to write something tp da ngantuk pulak.hiks.so tomo iA.hope to hear more from you! :)