Ramadhan mubarak friends!~

Friday 17 August 2012

Making every footsteps and footprints count.



Little things are not so little
Little steps make way to much bigger ones 
If and only if we choose to see things differently

***********



This was taken in Salzburg, Austria. Thought of putting some night view, but er, this the best that I can  put with the restricted amount of pictures that I have at the moment!~ This will do!
Assalamualaikum Asma, Leya and fellow readers!~ 

Last night, while I was on my way to taraweeh and Isya prayer, I decided to forgo star gazing and measure the distance between my house and the mosque instead (obviously multitasking is not my specialty, touchè).

The result is approximately 461 steps = a very brief 5 minutes walk.  It amazes me how it doesn’t seem like 400 steps at alllll! 

The Prophet(pbuh) said: " The person who has a bath on Friday and goes early to the mosque on foot, and not by a vehicle, listens to the khutbah (sermon) and does not do any foolish act while it is being delivered, will get the reward of one year's fasting, and one year's Prayer; for every step that he takes." (at-Tirmidhi)

So I tried to do a bit of arithmetic-a forgotten skill, and did a bit of calculation, 

461 steps x 1 Friday = 461 steps = getting the reward of 461 years of fasting and prayers! 

Say we've been doing that for 10 years; 

461 x 54 Fridays in a year x 10 years = 248, 900 steps = we've been rewarded As if we had been doing fasting and praying for 248,900 years? 

 Ya Allah!~ Amazing!! MasyaAllah!
Banyaknya pahala dapat~

I know I'm being too literal in comprehending the hadith. 
But, even with my limited knowledge in ulum hadith, I believe that when Allah promises reward for His servants, it will never be less than what's mentioned, if not precise, than it will alwayss be MORE! 

Too many times we are being reminded, Allah's love knows no boundaries, His love is soo special that sometimes even the human mind can't seem to grasp the beautiful nature of it. 
Even when you do soo little to please Him, He gives reward to you.  
Even when you got immersed in life, and forgot about Him, He forgives you when you seek for His forgiveness. 
Even when you decide to do something nice, he gives rewards to you just because you intended to do something that He pleases. 

Allah is the most merciful. So if you actually do the things that Allah likes because Allah likes it like what is mentioned in the hadith above, be assured He will reward you extravagantly! 
Annd who are we to refuse his reward?
I'm not! My hands are all out~ 

Ok, takmau dah pg solat jumaat lambat2. :p @ my adik.

Oooh, I found another hadith:
Abu Hurairah Radiyallahu ‘anhu narrates that whoever performs Wudu and performs it excellently, then goes out intending Salat, undoubtedly he is in Salat, as long as he intends Salat. Undoubtedly, for one step a good deed is written and for the next step an evil deed is erased. When anyone of you hears the Iqamah, he must not run. For undoubtedly, whose house is the farthest will get the greatest reward. Those present asked: Why is that so O Abu Hurairah? He said: Because of the greater number of footsteps.
(Muatta imam Malik
)

Again, MasyaAllah. 


The surau near my house. I googled it. ha.


Girls, I was grading how I fare this Ramadhan, sadly, I think I didn't do well. T_T
May Allah accept all of my amalan and niat insyaAllah.
I'm reading 60 Gambaran Kehidupan Sahabat Siri 1 by Dr. Abdul Rahman Ra'fat al-Basha currently. It's reaaally good. 
Hope you girls are doing fine!
Ramadhan is almost over. 
Can we see each other and be united this Eid? (I know, I know. Impossible!) 


Nevertheless, my prayers are with you girls as always inshaAllah. 

Loads of love.
^____^

P.S have fun saving lives okay ladies!~

1 comment:

Asma' Zamanuri said...

its approx 100days till the next ramadhan! how time flies. huhu.