Ramadhan mubarak friends!~

Thursday 1 July 2010

SCAtterbraINED

confession girls: i tend to act a bit awkward in front of consultant yang 'menawan'.uhuh. fortunately there's only one in my hospital. this is just too crazy.what a weirdo!! adehla..hahah.


ok, on a more serious note, i am utterly very sorry for not updating much about what's going on at my side and not beeen posting much in here. been a bit busy with SSC, wimbledon and world cup.hiks! well, now that federer's out, i have a bit of time to spare. :) :P

to tell you the truth, i have no idea what to write so i would like to do a bit of rambling. (is dat ok?heee,plz bare with me,tq!)

hurmm...
It is not easy being human. u tend to make mistakes- all the time. oh, tapi senang je, dah buat salah mintak maafla kan. easier said than done. because your ego always gets in the way. ini more kepada kesalahan2 yang tersirat gitu. kalo yg straight forward, mmg senang je mintak maaf after dat. tah ngape cmnih. or maybe this just happens to me...huu. ok,so kepada sesiapa yg baca entry nih and ade terasa hati with me at any point of their life, I sincerely apologise for that. (adakah ini cara seorg pengecut mintk maaf.lol) but really...I am sorry. :)

“A stiff apology is a second insult…. The injured party does not want to be compensated because he has been wronged; he wants to be healed because he has been hurt.”~ Gilbert Keith Chesterton

HEeee, menarik quotes ni.i hope mine is not a stiff one. :)


I would also like to comment a bit on your previous post leyya. it is a very beautiful entry. I found myself indulging in the worldly matters a tiny bit too much lately. kadang2 kita x sedar pun..macam tiba2 je tertarik ke dalam benda2 yang tidak membawa manfaat ini melainkan keseronokan yang sementara.hmm..alhamdulillah dah tersedar sikit. im really glad you wrote that cos its kinda like a reflection piece to me.

xati dah pulang ke Malaysia.tinggallah daku seorang diri di sini yg masih meneruskan perjuangan sebagai 3rd year medics. ohh btw, result ku akan keluar dis friday. plz make doa for me friends! huuu, sy takutla...
u guys dah berjumpa2 and having fun without me ke kat sane???
if so, take loads of pictures k. will be joining u guys soon, iA.

ps: oh my, sgt xde structure la this entry.hehehe. entah u guys bole faham ke tak apa yang nak disampaikan sebenarnye. and isi pun mcm ada xde je. just feel like rambling. sorry la ye. will do better next time.
scatterbrained is me. thoughts are all over the place. ergh.
now back to serious writing- SSC; laporoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy.

(in love with this boy,hee,duniawi sekejap. :P, enjoy. )


No comments: