Ramadhan mubarak friends!~

Thursday 29 July 2010

EYE love you.. ophthalmology!

Thank You Allah~ I've been busy juggling with work work work n kadang2 bacaan quran pun dah berkurang tapi Allah yang Maha Penyayang tetap berikan segala2nya yang saya perlukan... I wish I can be a better servant.. huhu

Day 4 Ophthal: I can't feel my body. Seriously.

That's how tired I am nowadays... Tak pernah bajet pulak ophthal penat macam ni.. I really need a break, a spa, bekam, detoxify segala mcm makanan yg merapu, or anything relaxing. Macam mana la HO nanti agaknya -_-;

I could use some sleep jugak actually. But there's no space for so called 'beauty sleep' anymore. Aiyah~

Despite all that, I love my life now. I choose to love, not to hate. Everyday I talked to myself - "Today is going to be a better day!" Then I visualize my doings. It helps. Keeps me motivated alhamdulillah :) (tips from Prof Muhaya)

Plus, my supervisor is super nice! A softie. Very considerate. Alhamdulillah~ Better make full use of this opportunity. I hope I don't disappoint her in any way. And I really want to stay away from being a lousy 'first line screener' at the primary healthcare center.

Oh, time to study! Lotsa things to do besides straining my eyes while focusing on the fundus-the optic disc, vessels, macula fovea etc :p

Found a fun website, check it out ^_^ > www.ophthobook.com

Patients seen: I'm a doctor to patients, not diseases. But I can't reveal their names here rite? So i put the name of diseases instead :D
Glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, VKH, cataract n lots of them!, uveitis, CMV retinitis, age-related macular degeneration and... almost dapat varicose veins sebab lama sgt berdiri :p
Books: FUN-do-scopy made easy, toronto ophthal, kanski ophthal atlas, ICT ophthal :D

2 comments:

asma' zamanuri said...

leyya,sebusy2 you pun rajin meng-update blog ni. :)
bagoslah!! i pun x pg spaa/gym hr tuh.hehe.tertido.hiks.

Izzati Rosli said...

terima kasih leya.. got loads to share as well.
i seriously miss you guys.