Ramadhan mubarak friends!~

Saturday 2 July 2011

Today's dinner.

aSSAlamualaikum wbt besties and readers.
a quick post for today.
When we're all stressed out,we tend to do something just to ease our mind.
I found out that cooking really does the trick for me.
I am no good cook I can assure you, so regardless of the outcome cooking pretty much give me a sense of tranquility especially if it somehow manages to taste good! Now that's a bonus.


'Daging masak merah..' (Craving for some beef led to this! click if you need to enlarge it.)



'Pak Choys in ikan bilis broth' (Craving for sawiiiii all the sudden, macam2 bila nak balik Msia ni)

There you go.
(Nani kata sedap!~ It definitely made the cook's day! haha.)
Unfortunately can't give it to asma, the newly self-proclaimed food reviewer to taste it.
Ooookay, i'll post the recipe later.

GOT to:
Study, STUDY, study, SSStuuudyy...
[tHIS is scary.. please please make dua for me. exam this wednesday]

"Rabbi yassir walaa tuassir wa tammim bil khair"
Allahumma amin.

p.s. apologies for the low quality pics. I have only my handphone for that.

1 comment:

Asma' Zamanuri said...

nmpk sedap!! :D ak pun ad snap a few pics of my cookings tp x sempat nk upload lagi. nnti2 la. heee. all the best for your exams xati!