Ramadhan mubarak friends!~

Thursday 22 April 2010

healthy fear *_*

SO.
4th year doesn't start until next week. But why do I feel like I need to hand in some assignments tomorrow?

It must be the thoughts. The dreadful thoughts that clouded my mind everytime I'm about to 'meet' a new semester - What if I can't make it through this time? I put my all in this.. for 6 years! What if I need to repeat all over again? Will I get the scrolls? Yeah, scrollSSS. Its plural. I'll be getting 2 (two) degrees, the best from both worlds - UNPAD & UKM, that's the beauty of Twinning Program. The first time I wore a robe with the square hat and actually graduated was long ago. Kindergarten! Not primary school, not secondary, matric? Never. And that was the last. So I'm really hoping that this time around.. I won't fell into any cracks. Even if I do, I hope I could reach out for some help and fight for the next.

Thoughts thoughts please go away. Allah is there to lead my way.

Insha Allah. I pray for all of us too, for you, who read this, thank you~ ^_^

I think I just created a song out of fear. A healthy fear.

2 comments:

Izzati Rosli said...

Can i hear the song dear?
Surah Muhammad:7. A gift. :)

anazusaila said...

thank you so much dearest! ^-^ dah lupe la the song. ehehe~